26 June 2012

in the home woods


i think it is easier for me to update this blog, when i do not think what i should write in here or what would interest you. i will show you snippets of my little world, a little diary of my wanderings and things which makes my heart flutter...


me wandering in the woods 


up on the hill. i can only imagine the viewon a top of those old pine trees.



such a lovely woodland plant, Linnaea borealis. 
These flowers are such a tiny miracles! 
and i think they are truly faery flowers...


5 comments:

  1. I love the little snippets of your world you share with us. The lichen is so lovely and delicate and that flower is perfect. I am afraid its still raining here in Sussex. Karen X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, what has the season been like for blueberries and chanterelles? I love it when you find the golden cups at the base of the trees. It is rather like finding treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delila,
    I have only seen that little bellflower in books, never a photo, and to come upon it in the woods!
    xx
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photographs are lovely. I adore everything you post, although sadly I do not often comment. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your walks in the woods yield beautiful photos-- the flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for taking us along!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete