25 June 2012

summer days


by the sea shore





these photos are take by the sea shore. it is lovely place to be, especially at the time of dusk.

on my school yard


on Friday i visited at my schools yard. i have never showed you photos of where i study, although the place is very beautiful... the place is only 13 km away from my home, last year there was a week when i went there by my bike, since i could not travel there by bus. 


Building where my classes usually are held.




Viburnum



At the old school


we have had a lots of rain in these past few days, but yesterday i visited in the yard of an old Victorian school (which sadly is quite empty in these days, the people from the village sometimes arrange some gatherings in there). i do love to wander there, look at the miracles of plant world; there is so many varieties of Aquilegia's, which are one of my favorite flowers. There is also monkhoods, rudbeckia goldball's and some irises or lilies; plants i have not seen yet flowering. Pity is that all these perennials are covered in  bishops weed. I think the old school would be a lovely tourist attraction, if people would take care of  the yard. now the yard is like a little secret garden to me...






7 comments:

  1. I can barely believe how wonderful it is in every way there. Just the columbines alone; then the architecture, and the way the windows are so beautifully detailed with molding on the outside, that lilac! And the snowball tree, I don't think I've ever seen one that large.
    Loved this post, Delila!
    xx
    julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wanted to walk today at the old farm houses, but it has been raining all day. those farmhouses are made in similar style than the old school. on my grocery shop walls is photos how this village used to look in 1800- early 1900 century, this place was full of beautiful buildings back then. when i read your post i just wondered, how wonderful places we truly have in this village.

      i will show you more photos from my school when i visit there soon again. i have final exams in august, but i love to visit on my school grounds more often.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delila- your blog is so beautiful. I can feel your love of all things nature in the way you write and create. I'm totally in love with your jewelry creations -- I'd love to feature them on my blog later on when you get back to creating.

    Ive been visiting here for several weeks- just have not had time to comment. I thought I was already a follower-- but was wrong-- do now I am your newest follower. I'm adding you to my blog roll later tonight-- tgat should help to send more people your way!!

    Xo
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. delia-you look so lovely on your woodland walk. Thank you for your spectacular photos. Your school is just elegant. I wish you nothing but luck on your finals! xxoo

    PS - my favorite pic, as you know, is the moss.....it's been so cold and wet here we have nothing but moss. Everybody is shaking their fists and spraying chemicals and I am cheering, and happily amazed by it's complexity and beauty. Carola

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you are sharing snippets of your life. And what a lovely life it is! Such a beautiful setting to attend school, I don't know if I would get any studying or learning done there, I would just daydream stories in such a lovely setting!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete