8 July 2012

shades of blues


old villa in the village, in such a pretty place next to a river.


Iris sibirica's , these flowers reminds me of butterflies!
perhaps this part was a garden of this villa.



wild chives by the sea shore


Veronica by the sea shore too, i was so glad to find this plant.


Comfrey and wild flowers


Field Scabious by the road to the village. 
This would be a perfect plant for the garden, so very beautiful.


me gathering Field scabious, i try to grow this flower in the garden.


8 comments:

  1. Delila, did you gather some chives for cooking?
    I just saw the prettiest scabiosa at the nursery, a very dark purple, I came away with more salvias however!
    Lovely blue house and even prettier flowers
    xx
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what beautiful summer colors! I love it all, those little Iris are just stunning. Looks like you're having a wonderful season, hope you're getting lots of time to garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blue flowers......and I love your blue skirt and bag. That's such a pretty floral scarf also - I love how you 'wear' nature Delila.

    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous photos-- the little house is so lovely. You captured the wildflowers perfectly--- love the "you" photo!!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how there seems to be a particular color for a particular moment - at least in my garden. I love veronica and chives - beautiful and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Delila,
    I found you via Julie Whitmore's blog. Your blog is lovely - I just added it to my blogroll and hope to visit often.
    ~ Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers in my favourite colours. Looks like you are enjoying some sunshine - its still raining here in Sussex. Karen X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I am so very happy to have stumbled across your little corner of paradise. I do wish I lived close-by I think we would have so much to talk about. Since I live in France however I will have to be content with being your latest follower ;-)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete