Here are some jewelries i made for the Faerieworlds. Now i wish that my jewelries will be on time in Julia's hands. She is a special guest artist in the Festival, which seems to be a wonderful and quite popular festival among people who love faeries, fairy tales and a world of fantasy. This is such a great opportunity for me also, that people can see my jewelries in such a event, a dream come true really.






Oh my gosh--- your jewelry is more than beautiful -- the colors, the ribbons, the beads -- they truly are stunning -- I want them all --
ReplyDeletereally!
You are an incredible artist~~
Vicki
Hello Delila
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower.
This is my first hello as I am about to go back into your blog and browse some more. This jewellery though is inpressive...very mystical!
keep well
Amanda :-)
They look so beautiful hanging together - hope you have lots of sales. Its still raining in Sussex! Karen X
ReplyDeleteHello Delila, your work is beautiful and I hope It is a great success. You create such interesting pieces and very unique, everyone will love them.
ReplyDeleteI was pleased to hear that the bluebells were in flower. And so it seems you will now get to travel to Winchester. We were there last month, stopped on our way to see Jane.
Hope you are enjoying summer. Are all your studies finished now, then a new adventure as you start your next job.
We have just been to Venice and I feel very inspired after all the beautiful things I have seen.
Hope you are having some nice walks in the woods. Love. Eileenxxx
Wonderful jewelry! I especially love your sweet tags that read "Into the Woods" and "Fairy Queen Necklace" they are so enchanting! Love all your sweet jewelry, I hope you have wonderful success selling them! I am purposely not entering your giveaway as I live so far away and shipping would be so costly, but your creations are amazing! I am so happy to have found you!
ReplyDeleteKate
Fabulous jewellery, I love the woodland feel and the deer.
ReplyDeleteI've left you a blog award on my blog Witchery Grove if you would like it.
http://witcherygrove.blogspot.co.uk/