Hope you are over your homesickness Delila - it's hard I know but I still feel you are loving Nymans and being in England! When will you go home again?
Love snowdrops - mine are peeking out here, also many daffodils today even though we had light snow on Saturday.
Glad to read your always lovely posts - don't keep us waiting too long for the next one!
Love and hugs - hello from Bob too of course. Mary X
Spring is almost here and you will have such a wonderful time in an awakening English garden. Please let us know if you are holding any jewellery making classes soon. Karen x
Hope you are over your homesickness Delila - it's hard I know but I still feel you are loving Nymans and being in England! When will you go home again?
ReplyDeleteLove snowdrops - mine are peeking out here, also many daffodils today even though we had light snow on Saturday.
Glad to read your always lovely posts - don't keep us waiting too long for the next one!
Love and hugs - hello from Bob too of course.
Mary X
Beautiful photos, beautiful garden!
ReplyDeleteThe snowdrops are very beautiful. Love the wonders of nature. Hugs judy
ReplyDeleteThe snowdrops are beautiful. Diane
ReplyDeleteI love your writing and your pix. I am following you on Instagram too! Celeste Lynn
ReplyDeleteOh my - these are truly delightful and heart warming pictures.
ReplyDeleteNina x
Spring is almost here and you will have such a wonderful time in an awakening English garden. Please let us know if you are holding any jewellery making classes soon. Karen x
ReplyDelete