28 May 2013

deer path and jewelry work space



i feel really lucky that the nature is just a few steps away from the cottage where i live. i am person, who just can not be out of the woods for a long time, otherwise i feel really strange and unsettled. among the trees i am able to truly breath and be myself. the scent of ferns and moss, woodland soil and the sounds of the tree leaves on a wind, bird song, are something which i think are deeply rooted in my heart. 
lately i have been dreaming of having own little cottage somewhere edge of the woods and a little woodland studio in a garden. This is the time when i need to start think about what happens next, when i do not work any longer in Nymans after autumn. and it is bit heart breaking to know that the woodland i have made my "home woods" now, will not be that after autumn. but hopefully there is a another place for me where i feel at home, like in here, nearby the nature.


today i had a little walk in the woods, which is full of ferns. i saw a deer there, i think it is the same deer i see almost every time i visit in the woods. i am able to see where animals have been walking among the bluebells. 


i have never seen so many ferns in the woods, like on this one. 
there is something very special about ferns, one of my favorite plants of the woods.


hawthorn tree are blooming, such a magical trees they are!


fern fronds, utterly beautiful. one of the loveliest wonders of nature.


i was able to observe this deer for quite a while. 
maybe he thought that i was a tree, otherwise he would have escaped.

***********

work space


little peek in to my work place... now when it is tidy!


little crocheted pouches for my necklaces.
an idea for this came while i was walking in the woods, and wondered would it be nice to carry a necklace with me, where i am able to gather little woodland memories or a little notebook and a pen. little buttons will be sewed on to them, so the treasures will be safe inside the pouches... 
then some beads and clay acorns as well.


new supplies need to be ordered soon, 
these little boxes look quite empty to me.


lovely beads, which glimmers in the sun like a faery dust.


woodland things for making jewelry orders look pretty.


7 comments:

  1. Wow !!! I love your fairy world !!! Oh, how i wish i would live close to the woods....this is my dream !!!!
    I loved your working space and your wooden boxes full of beautiful beads and staff !!!! Your jewelries are amazing !!!!
    Kisses ! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo's Delila. I also love ferns and have a few growing in the garden in the small part I call my woodland patch. :) What a little darling deer.
    I hope you soon find you're cottage in the woods. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discovered you through Sara! How I adore your blog you and I have much in common!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful, peaceful spot!
    I love your little studio space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Delila! I received your wonderful fairy card. To receive a fairy card is something really special indeed :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delila-
    Such lovely woodland photos--- you truly are blessed to be able to work amongst such beautiful nature. I'm sure a new door will open for you this fall- have faith.

    Your workspace is lovely-- so many beautiful treasures that you use in your creations-- the colors are magnificent--

    Xoxo
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete