20 June 2013

secret garden


Tuesday was a busy day, since i went for a visit in two different gardens in Hampshire. Before the Hinton Ampner garden i saw a sign which lead to Jane Austen's house.... that house is one of the places i have wanted to have a visit for so long! Well, soon hopefully. The Hinton Ampner was build in a most gorgeous place, with a breathtaking view. There was lambs on a field too. This garden was a closest to a secret garden i have ever been to, with cottage garden planting. First i will post photos from Hinton Ampner and next time from Mottisfont Abbey. 

















8 comments:

  1. Beautiful... lovely Lady's Mantle and Catmint. Mine are both blooming now, too, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place. Hope you're doing well. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you definitely chose the right day for your trip, it all looks beautiful. Like a perfect summer day.

    I haven't been to Hinton Ampner or Mottisfont Abbey before, I'll certainly be putting them on my list of places to visit.

    Thanks for sharing such wonderful pictures. :-)

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fence makes me somehow think of The Secret Garden. When I see these pictures I truly wish I was in England now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, I just noticed that the name of the blog post was "secret garden"; then I was pretty right when I thought the fence looked as if it comes from The Secret Garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could I live here please? This is a dream! I can just imagine strolling through those gardens at dusk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning my dear friend :) i love your post, the photo´s are very beautiful and natural :) I love to visit your blog :)
    Wish you a peaceful day
    Love and hugs
    Nina ***

    ReplyDelete