yesterday i took a walk in a place here in village, where i have not visited before. in the end of a long road was this cottage, which looked bit lonely. there was a old barn in the yard of this house, in a very poor condition. i wonder does someone live here at all, maybe someone keeps it as a summer cottage...
lately i have been looking through British Country Living magazine and focused on the things which make me joyful; looking though gardening books, making jewelries...
We have a three weeks brake from gardening school and for that time i tried to get an internship place, without success; it seems plant nurseries and garden companies do not need help on March. It made me bit down. Gladly i am able to go at the arboretum once again in May. On this three weeks i will make many jewelries as i can between studies and other things.

Hello Delila, I was just enjoying your bluebells and the nightingale singing. I can see you have lots of snow now. My daffodils are starting to flower, the bluebell leaves are growing through and all my other bulbs as it is much warmer now.
ReplyDeleteI made the pincushion from your cath kidston book. then the next one is for you.
The moths you mentioned are amazing, I have never seen them myself but found a picture of them.
Not long until spring. I bought some cowslip and primroses for my garden, I am going to plant today. Enjoy making your beautiful jewellery .
Eileenx
What lovely photos you have here! It must be so nice to get to work among the lovely plants all the time, I hope you find a place to intern soon in a place that you love! I worked at a garden center all through college, and this time of year was always dead for us too. Its so nice to be among the live and blooming things though! It was never dull!~
ReplyDeleteDear Delila,
ReplyDeleteIts a wonderful house. Needs a fire lit and a light in the window, maybe yours?
What bird is that in the tree, a blue tit?
xx
julie