6 October 2012

little house in the woods and other jewelries


soon i need to arrange my jewelry supplies and back them away, 
but before that i have been making woodland inspired jewelries
on my Etsy shop.
 i especially love to use these Beatrix Potter scrap pictures on my jewelries time to time. same pictures that i saw almost few years ago in Beatrix Potter art gallery, featuring her original paintings from the Tale of Squirrel Nutkin. Hopefully now that i am moving in UK, i am able to visit again in Hill Top.

i wanted to show you few of my latest jewelry pieces...



5 comments:

  1. Oh, so exciting that you are moving to England!! I hope everything goes easily and that your time there is inspiring and wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You create magical jewelry. And I´m really glad you are going to England, that you can follow your dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delilah- your newest pieces are incredible. They make my heart beat faster-- beautiful creations !! Wishing you great success with your move!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delila - hope it's OK with you - I did a post today on you going to England and showing YOUR pics of your pretty jewels. Perhaps it might help with sales!

    Let me know if you are OK with this..........I just wanted to share all your good news because I am so happy for you dear!

    Love and hugs - Mary (and Bob) XX

    P.S. Keep in touch - we would love to know how everything goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Delila
    Mary of 'A Breath of Fresh Air' has just done a wonderful post about you, so here I am!
    What an enchanting house in the woods you've created - I'm inspired!
    It's so wonderful to be living the dream of doing what you are passionate about. Your time in the gardens of Nymans will be a great starting block.
    I also love the English country lifestyle and was brought up on Beatrix Potter - I fell in love with all her little woodland friends too!
    Wouldn't she just love to know how she and her writings have inspired you to take this path including creating beautiful woodland jewellery pieces that she would have proudly worn too!
    I'm now following you and looking forward to your posts all about your time at Nymans and in the UK.
    Carpe Diem!!!
    hugs
    Shane ♥ (in New Zealand)

    ReplyDelete