hello there, just a little note...
me and my jewelry supplies will move to England on this month.
before that i am still able to make custom jewelries. the last shipping day will be 23rd of October.
after that my Etsy shop will be empty until i will get a internet connection, which can take awhile.
p.s. you are able to see where i am moving in England on this post...

Oh my, where will you be living?
ReplyDeleteI hope everything goes well with the move.
Oh dear Delila did you get your dream job in an English nursery or parc or such? I so hoped for you that you would be able to take on the offer that was made to you! How exciting to move to beautiful England! I'm very happy for you and wish you all good luck!
ReplyDeleteCarola xoxo~
Oh how exciting! Lots of luck with the move. How magical to make your home in England! Have a safe trip and cant wait to see your future adventures!
ReplyDeleteDelila you will be quite near us in Sussex and I would love to come and say hello. I love Nymans its a beautiful place and I am sure you will love working there. Karen x
ReplyDelete