it feels so distant now that i am moving away from Finland in 11 days. it is quite of an leap of faith i think. many of you have asked if i would like to meet you while i am in Sussex, and i would be happy to! It would be very exciting and wonderful to meet people who read this blog of mine. and i am also happy to travel for a cup of tea in nearby Sussex.
i have been thinking that maybe someday while i am in England i could arrange a little jewelry workshop? if any of you are interested about this idea, you are able to send me a note. i have already thought what kind of workshop this could be... first a wandering in the Nymans gardens woodland, gathering ideas for the jewelries, then a pot of teas and making jewelries together. it would be so much fun!
i wish a lovely weekend for you.
p.s. i have a little giveaway on my Facebook jewelry page,
the last day to sign up is today.
i wish a lovely weekend for you.
p.s. i have a little giveaway on my Facebook jewelry page,
the last day to sign up is today.

If I lived in Sussex i would love to join you for tea and jewelry making...a wonderful way to join with like - minded people... I hope the move goes well and you can have that tea-party soon.
ReplyDeletejenni (Australia)
thank you Jenni! Australia is quite faraway to join for a jewelry making and sharing pot of tea just like that. Hopefully all will go well and i am able to share photos of those workshops on my blog too.
DeleteOooh, I'm sorry to have missed the giveaway and sad I'm not in the UK, but I'm happy to have 'liked' your facebook page now! And so excited for you on this grand adventure! Enjoy it! Cant wait to read all about it~
ReplyDeleteDelilia- this necklace is just gorgeous! The photo is breathtaking!! I'm wishing you the best on your move--
ReplyDeleteVicki
thank you Vicki! i am just making your necklace...
DeleteThat sounds a perfect idea - please count me in. Hope the move goes well and welcome to England in just a few days. Karen xx
ReplyDeletewhen i have settled down i will send a note about these workshops... it would be so lovely to meet like minded women and create jewelries together. small groups would be ideal and i could offer these workshops just for a one person too. thank you Karen for being interested about this idea.
DeleteI would love to attent this workshop. I really mean it. I love going to England, I go there several times each year. So I could attend your workshop when I´m on holiday in England- that would be wonderful! ~Sara~
ReplyDeletethat would be truly wonderful Sara! it would be lovely to meet you. send me a note when you next come to England. i do not work on weekends.
DeleteI haven't been here for quite a while. merel told me you would move. Would you like to get a housewarming letter from me?
ReplyDelete