21 December 2012

i wish a most wonderful and joyful Christmas time for you!

thank you for reading my blog and sending those lovely notes. hopefully some of you i will see in woodland jewelries workshops which begins on next year or just meet somewhere in England. I would surely want to get to know more kindred spirits.

15 comments:

  1. And you, .. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Merry and Enchanting Christmas to you, too, Delila. I'm happy thinking of you in your beloved England, drinking in the beautiful land and forests. Wishing you a year of creative inspiration, magic and wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A merry Christmas to you in your beautiful Finland. Enjoy the season and welcome back to the Shore of Albion soon. PS love the Klaus Haapeneimi mug (I have the blue one;I loved the Arabia window when these were released.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Delila...............
    We are here in England - wish so much we were closer to you - and hoping the rain stops soon.

    Best wishes for the New Year dear.
    Our love, Mary and Bob XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful Christmas and hope to meet you too in the New Year. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Delila!
    (I have just finished that very book A good choice for the season. :) x )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you Delila in your new home. What a lovely place for a magical Christmas, England.
    The very best to you!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Christmas Delila, I expect it is like a winter wonderland.
    So glad to hear you are enjoying England and getting about and seeing places.
    Have a wonderful Festive time. Eileenx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Delila ,
    I just saw your amazing necklaces on Facebook,and wanted to say HI.
    I`m a danish dollmaker and blogger.
    So nice to meet you, I will stay in touch with your beautiful blog, and jewleries.
    Greetings,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delila,
    I hope that you have had a wonderful Christmas and send you all best wishes for the new year!!
    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas, and best wishes in 2013!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this looks so cozy and nice! LOVE that cup! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi :) Welcome to England, it's nice to meet you!

    I am following you based on that photo alone - it seems we like simmilar things. Have you read all of The Snow Child? I'm only a little way through, but I love it.

    So nice to meet someone from Finland, I was in Helsinki for 4 days in November and I had the very loveliest time :)

    Have a great weekend! Moi moi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Delila, I have just became a follower. I found your blog today and I am soooooooooooooooooooooo very thrilled to have found it. I do believe we are Kindred Spirits. I love everything Beatrix Potter. I have the most wonderful DVD which I watch all the time. I have several of her other books. I hope you are doing well as a trainee at the gardens. I love gardening and have several small ones around our home. I also like Larkrise to Candleford and many other wonderful BBC movies. I look forward to seeing your Twilight Acorn Jewelery. I hope you are enjoying your time in the UK. I have visited the UK one time and did not want to leave. VBG I would love to hear from you. Your Kindred Spirit Friend. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just followed your link from Vicki 2 Bags full blog, love all your jewellery and photos. You are lucky to be living in such a special place. I am a member of the Ntional Trust and if I can manage to visit I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete