5 September 2012

chasing a dream


image from National trust

i would have an opportunity for moving in  England after my graduation from the gardening school for 9 months in October or in November. in there i would be an trainee in magical Nymans garden, owned by National Trust. at the moment i am trying to fund this trip, since the trainee time is unpaid, but apparently i would have a free house in the garden. for trying to make this journey to happen, i will gladly take any jewelry custom orders and i do list jewelries almost everyday.

Here you can see the Nymans garden...

4 comments:

  1. OOOOHhh, How I wish the same for you! Praying that all the pieces fall into place for you after your studies are done. Your new pieces are adorable!

    Have a wonderful day! We are just beginning autumn here, a beautiful time of the year!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Delila,
    Such a dilemma, but wonderful that they want you and perhaps you will think of a way to make it happen, if it feels like the right thing. I will be wishing that your English garden dream comes true.

    These photographs and jewelries are especially beautiful.

    Believing in you,

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dear... how challenging! Too bad you didn't have a bit more time so you might do a Kickstarter campaign or something.. do you know of that, and I wonder if it is something that you can do from Finland? Best of luck, Delila, I trust that something wonderful will work out for you, dreaming is GOOD and WORKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delilah-- I'd love to see this magical garden dream come true for you--I'm still planning to link to your etsy shop in November when I do my blog post-- I hope that will bring you some more sales!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete