22 September 2012

in the enchanted woods


yesterday i graduated from the gardening school. though still in back of my mind is the thought that i should do school assignments and read the plants in Latin. now i can think of fully for moving in England in next month and begin a next new chapter on my life. i am truly excited about making my dream real about moving in England and working as a trainee in a beautiful English garden, but after i have lived and worked there awhile i can see how i will settle in there. 

yesterday we had a little walk with my little sister. we walked between the woods, where ferns are in colors of mustard and yellow. the light flickered between the woodland so magically. one of the pine tree woods look like Peter Rabbit could live there. it is truly an enchanting place to be.










7 comments:

  1. Beautiful light in these photos, Delila. Much luck on your wonderful adventure to live in England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting time for you! Congratulations. I hope this season of change brings many wonderful things your way. I look forward to reading about your time in England!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you and your future!
    Congratulations on graduating and your upcoming move to gorgeous England. I can't wait to see you settled in your new home, and hear of your life there.
    xx
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on graduating. I cannot find your post about coming to England but I hope you love it here and settle in well. Hope you will still be making your lovely jewellery too. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations dear Delila! Have you already found a job in
    England? Do let us know please....................before we start planning a trip to Finland! Would be unhappy to come and find you have gone!!!

    We wish you every happiness in your career - you will do well because you are truly dedicated to nature.

    Much love, Mary & Bob XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on completing school! And best wishes on your new adventures! Wherever they may take you, I am sure you will find beauty. Enjoy your weekend!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delila- congrats on your great achievement! You must be so proud-- I wish you every success as you make your move to England. You will draw great inspirations from the beautiful gardens there-- I'm looking forward to your stories and creations as you begin your new life.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete