30 April 2013

bluebell woods


almost every evening i have wandered in the woods near my home and while walking under the old trees i have observed how the bluebells have been changed from leaves on to flowers. i found a "secret" bluebell place, where bluebells are covering the woodland floor with purple blue flowers. the evenings there have been magical, full of bird songs and spring light flickering through the tree branches and growing tree leaves. yesterday after work i walked in the secret bluebell woodland and was mesmerized how beautiful and magical the woodland looked... like part of an fairy tale. ferns fronds are growing with the anemones and bluebells. i want to be in the woods much as i can, and be with the bluebells.


 for awhile i have planned to make a bluebell woodland jewelries and wanted to make a "deer in the bluebell woodland" necklace, but did not wanted to make one until i would actually see a deer among the bluebells. well, i did not needed to wait but just a few days, because yesterday i saw a deer in there. we both looked each other for quite awhile. 







11 comments:

  1. I so want to join you and the deer on your wanderings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous and dreamy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your secret bluebell woods,it's so incredibly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the bluebells Delila and I look forward to seeing your bluebell jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post Delila. Looking forward to seeing the bluebell inspired necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bluebell woods were my childhood 'playgounds' as a child in England - I would search for them in Spring and spend hours there. You were lucky to meet a sweet deer Delila - I so wish I could have been there with you!

    Thinking of you - love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delila, I'll just bet that deer knew that she had met a kindrid spirit
    xx
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos, how lucky you are to have such a wonderful wood to wander through every day

    ReplyDelete
  9. how magical the woods are! what wonderful inspiration for your jewelry! gorgeous photos!
    xoxo,
    merle

    ReplyDelete