thank you so much for all of you for reading my blog, although i am usually too quiet in here. i noticed that i have 100 readers now which is just wonderful!
on Easter Monday me, my mother and two sisters traveled to Arundel, which is an Historic town. we visited in Arundel castle, and it was a surprise for me to see that there was a room where Queen Victoria and Albert was staying long time ago, and also a chair where Queen Victoria was crowned. I do love Victorian times and Queen Victoria is my favorite Queen... she used to collect Parma Violets.
The landscapes in Arundel was so lovely and reminded me of Lark Rise to Candleford.
Beautiful pictures! Love the castle. Thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteSo amazing! I would love to go there one day..I live in the US but dream of fairy tale places like this. Love your work (found via Pinterest)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing - love your pix on instagram - Celeste Lynn
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that your mother and sisters could share this lovely part of England, and the medieval Arundel Castle together. I know the four of you must have had a fun time.
ReplyDeleteHope Spring is warming up by now - and Nymans must be starting to bloom all around you!
Love, Mary
I have visited castles in Germany and find them enchanting and beautiful. I live in the US but hope to travel to England someday. I flew through Heathrow on my way to Africa a few years back and was yelled at by an old English "gentleman" for the simple reason that he thought I was American, even though I hadn't said a word. When I never said anything but just continued to smile through his whole tirade, I think maybe he thought he was wrong and I actually wasn't American so started in on it being a bloody tragedy that we had to travel just to get between planes. haha I take it he would be a mean old man no matter where he lives and won't let him keep me from visiting one day I hope. :D I will enjoy visiting your blog again in the meanwhile.
ReplyDelete