8 May 2012

jewelries in the woods




lately i have photographed the jewelries i have been creating in the home woods.
and i think it is a lovely thought that these jewelries have been visiting in the woods i so much love. 
i have been listing all of these jewelries on my Etsy shop.

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Wonderful creations you have here, love the rich spring colors~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous jewelry designs/creations Delila ♥ The colours are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Spring greens Delila......and of course the aqua blues make me think of the beach and Summer on the way. All so lovely.

    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a little like releasing a bird into the woods, isn't it? out of the cage? these are all beautiful, and i wish i could have been there with you, carrying your jewels into the woods....xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a child I spent many hours sitting in the woods behind our home. I would take a pad of paper and pencils and there I would sit surrounded by tall trees, birds singing their sweet songs, squirrels and rabbits scurrying by. I love that you incorporate the acorn in your jewelry. The very small acorn that can become a mighty oak tree. There is an beguiling charm to that. I am your newest follower. I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I am an artist, photographer, musician, singer, paper crafter, and re-purposer . . . in my many years I have found many things that delight my soul and I live every day in the enjoyment that I am blessed to be a live. Connie
    Please accept my warm invitation to visit and hopefully to follow my blog, too. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete