27 May 2012

woodland faery bracelets


If any of you are visiting the Faerieworlds festival in Oregon, USA this year you are able to find my jewelries there with lovely Julia Jeffrey's beautiful art. I was excited about this opportunity when Julia wrote to me few months ago. I need to finish during next month about 60 jewelry pieces. 

 


Lately i have made many custom order deer necklaces, seems that so many like 
them. i am always happy to make custom jewelries, somehow it makes me very glad if someone asks me to create a piece of jewelry. 


Fern woodland faery, with prehnite and citrine stones.

7 comments:

  1. Delila dear, your jewelries are getting more beautiful than ever.........so pretty, and the colors are gorgeous! How lovely you will be selling at the festival later.............where will that be, in Finland?

    Know you will be very busy creating your items to sell.........and very successful selling them I'm sure.

    Happy days creating beauty dear.
    Warm hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these faery bracelets !! All of these are gorgeous and i love the colours and the materials you use !!! The deer is amazing!!!
    Have a nice week !! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colors and textures, all so beautiful together. Good luck with the festival.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous bracelets. I have been wearing mine all the time since I bought it. I love it so much. Hope you sell lots of pieces at the festival. Karen X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congrats on having your jewelry at the show! Your work is just beautiful...so natural and lovely. I can see your love of nature in every piece. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I wish I lived near Oregon and could visit the festival! What lovely pieces!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete