14 May 2012

seaside picnic


me and my sister had a little picnic yesterday by the seaside in an island, which is one of our favorite picnic places. it is so quiet there and peaceful to look at the sea and sip a tea.








5 comments:

  1. How lovely Delila - wish I could have shared a cup of tea with you and met your sister. The water looks so calm and blue - I know you must have enjoyed it all so much.........and inspiration came for new jewelries perhaps!

    Wishing you a lovely week dear one.

    Mary X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place for a picnic. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect to sit on those rocks in the sun. Isn't it wonderful that spring is here at last. Karen X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a beautiful place to have a picnic! I see spring is coming to you :) what a lovely and peaceful place!

    ReplyDelete